C&G 3667-02 Fibre Fast Track Units 1, 2 & 3 Course
The fibre optic fast track course enables you to install, test and terminate fibre optic systems used in telecommunications and data communications. Fibre optic engineers are in high demand worldwide. On completion of the course you will be awarded the following certificates from City and Guilds:
- C&G 3667-02 unit 1 Telecommunication Principles
- C&G 3667-02 unit 2 Fibre Optic Cabling Data Communications (Internal Networks)
- C&G 3667-02 unit 3 Fibre optic Cabling Telecommunications (External Networks)
All these units form part of the QCF which means they can be transferred to other qualifications like the City and Guilds 3667-03 Design and Planning which is broken down into four modules these include the following subjects:
- Design Principles Unit 301
- Design and Planning of Enterprise Networks Unit 302 (Internal)
- Design and Planning of Overhead Cabling Networks Unit 303 (External)
- Design and Planning of Underground Networks Unit 304 (External)
You may wish to add the Fiber Optics Association CFOT's course and gain an extra qualification to enable you to work worldwide choose this option at the checkout there is an additional question paper of 100 questions.
The course is designed for new entrants or experienced engineers in telecoms or data communications, all our courses are 60-70% hands on practical so you gain maximum hands on training.
DatePayment OptionExamsCFOT Exam £75