Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
Emergency First Aid at Work 1 day course
Course locationsStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Derby, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Crewe, Cheshire, Tidworth, Warminster, Bristol, Bath, Southampton, Portsmouth, Reading, Birmingham, Guildford, Manchester, Liverpool, Oxford, UK wide
Responsibilities of an Emergency First Aider in the workplace
- Assessing and prioritising a first aid incident
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation on an unconscious casualty
- Recovery position
- Heart attacks
- Controlling bleeding and manage shock
- How to recognise and deal with a range of minor injuries until the arrival of the emergency services
- Using and maintaining first aid kits
- Skills practice to develop the techniques
How long does the course last?
How much does it cost?
Where is the course taught?
On your site
How long is the certificate valid for?
3 years. However the HSE strongly recommend an annual update between courses.
What do i get?
On completion of the course you will receive a certificate and a card for your wallet/purse all our courses are approved by NUCO and the FAA, you will also receive a course booklet. and regular updates as well as notification on refresher and renewals.
How do i book?
simply call 01782 914001 or 0845 508 1619 to discuss your requirements
Can we get a discount for a group booking?
Yes, if you are booking for a group for your organisation then the course cost £550.00 for 12 people