CompTIA Network+TNS Europe now offer the CompTIA Network+ course this is the entry-level certification for networking technicians who want a vendor neutral qualification. Skills and subjects covered within the modules include network devices and connectivity, cabling, networking software, network typologies protocols and many more. Network+ technicians have the understanding to successfully implement an internetwork into an organisation according to the corporate needs.
Course MaterialsTNS Europe provide delegates with official CompTIA N+ course-ware This includes the complete book as well as many other resources like official technical drafts, white-papers and case studies. All students are furnished with materials like examination pads, pens, highlighters and other necessary stationary. Many other study aids are provided throughout the course ensuring each student a unique learning experience…
Course Duration5 Days
Core Examination Code: N10-005 this can be taken on site whilst you are on the course.
Candidates should have good understanding of Computers, having preferably completed CompTIA A+ or similar.
- Introduction computing and Information Technology
- Recognition and discussion on basic PC components
- Overview of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) model
- Network topologies and design, including star, bus, mesh, ring and others
- IEEE standards including 802.2, 802.3, 802.4, 802.5, 802.11, 802.15, 802.16 and others
- Recognize media connectors and describe their uses including RJ-45, AUI, BNC, RJ-11 Co-ax etc
- Analysis of devices and there needs and purposes including routers, switches, CSU/DSU and more
- Identify and analysis of routed and routing protocols
- Define the function of TCP/UDP ports.
- Identify well-known ports FTP, SMTP, DNS
- Analysis of networking services including DNS, DHCP, LDAP, WINS, NIS and others
- WAN protocols, speeds and implementation
- Remote access protocols including PPTP, L2TP and IPSEC
- Switching technologies including VLAN’s and STP
- VOIP – Voice Over IP/Video Over IP
- Hardware tools in Networking
- Identify advanced networking components including disaster recovery, redundancy and proxies
- Network security concepts
- TCP/ IP utilities including ping, tracert, netstat, nbtstat, ipconfig and nslookup
- Connectivity to legacy and vendor inter-operability including Unix, Linux, Windows and others
- Disaster protection implementation using backups, restores and advanced recovery features
- Configuration of ICS, ICF and Internet connectivity through dial-up, DSL, Cable and other media
- Networking topologies, devices, media – including wireless, and connectivity solutions
- Network Protocols, IP addressing and subnetting (IPV4 + IPV6)
Please call us on 01782 914001 or email us at email@example.com