CompTIA A + IT Support TechnicianThe Comptia A Plus course enables students to get hands on practical training in computer repair and maintenance. This course will have students rebuilding and repairing computer hardware by the end of the week, this includes installation of various operating systems and will enable you to become an IT repair technicaian
The topics are all hands on and yes you do all the installs etc, no projector group installs. TNS Europe ensures vendor-neutral training by exposing students to Windows XP, Vista, and 7 as well as open source O/S Linux. By the end of this course students will have the knowledge to build computers from basic components to complete to a complete working systems!
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPTIA COURSE MAP
Why choose TNS
All students are furnished with materials like examination pads, pens, highlighters and other necessary stationary. Many other study aids are provided throughout the course ensuring each student an excellent learning experience.
- Who is it for
- What qualification do i get
- What will i Learn
- How do i book
Who is it for?
- Basic PC skills
- Basic PC navigation
- Basic mouse and keyboard skills
- No previous experience required
What will i get?
- Essentials Examination: 220-801 (CompTIA A+ Essentials).
- Specialisation Examination: 220-802 (IT Technician).
What jobs can i do?
- Introduction to computing and Information Technology
- Recognition and discussion on basic PC components
- Electricity, power, resistance, EMI and ESD
- PC & Laptop architecture and methodology
- Sampling the working machine – analysis of interoperability of components
- Systems breakdown including FRU’s like motherboard, CPU, RAM, Hard disk, Power supply etc…
- Rebuilding the PC – good practice, finalising the close and troubleshooting
- Rebuild sessions from scratch to functioning PC
- Intoduction to operating systems, applications, interfaces and programming
- Installation and configuration of DOS, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Linux!
- Analysis of boot files, system files and extensions
- Files systems including FAT, VFAT, FAT32 and NTFS
- Peripheral installation, management and configuration including printers, scanners
- Working with control panel and system tools for optimum machine configuration
- System restore, MSINFO32, error reporting service and other serivces/ utilities
- Configuration of video adapters, monitors and display. Analysis and input of DOS commands
- Configure and manage disks and partitions as well as volumes using RAID systems
- Disaster protection implementation using backups, restores and advanced recovery features
- Configuration of ICS, ICF and Internet connectivity through dial-up, DSL, Cable and other media
- TCP/IP utilities including ping, tracert, netstat, nbtstat, ipconfig and nslookup
- Networking topologies, devices, media – including wireless, and connectivity solutions
- Network Protocols, IP addressing (IPV4 + IPV6), connectivity
- Network Security concepts
How to book?
IT Technicians are in high demand and this vendor neutral course is the best in the industry if you would like to tlk to us about this course please call 01782 914001 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org