Cisco CCNA Systems Training Course
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 CCNACisco Systems is one of the largest in the world of internetworking. Providing devices from routers, switches and IP phones to secure internetworks using PIX firewall’s VPN solutions and Intrusion Detection Systems. ICND2 is the second part of the CCNA, a desirable certification that will boost the career prospects of any networking professional, the certification indicates advanced knowledge of networks. TNS Europe provides 50% hands on and 50% theory over 5 days.
TNS Europe supplies official Cisco CCNA course material and is delivered by Cisco Learning Partner. All delegates are provided with official Cisco Press release courseware. This includes the complete books and many other items on disk. All students are furnished with materials like examination pads, pens, highlighters and other necessary stationary. Many other study aids are provided throughout the course ensuring each student an excellent learning experience.
Course Duration5 Days
CertificationExams: 640-816 or 640-802 (Only upon completing ICND1 Course)
PrerequisitesCandidates must have completed the ICND1 CCENT or CompTIA Network Plus course first.
What you will learn
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switchesConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot interVLAN routingConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RSTP operation
- Implement basic switch security (including: port security, unassigned ports, trunk access, etc.)
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Calculate and apply a VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc)
- Configure and troubleshoot basic operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Implement basic router securityImplement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Explain the basic operation of NAT
- Configure Network Address Translation for given network requirements using CLI
- Troubleshoot NAT implementation issues
- Implement and verify WAN links
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
- Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
- Configure and vary PPP connection between Cisco routers
Please call us on 01782 914001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org